Immigration regulations

Citizens from the EU/EEA or Switzerland 

As a citizen in the EU/EEA and Switzerland you have the right to work in Sweden without a work permit or a residence permit. The same applies for your family members. You and your family members have the right to start working immediately. If you want to stay longer than three months you have to register at the Swedish Migration Board.

Senast uppdaterad 2013-09-17
Swedish Medical Association:

Phone: +46 8 790 33 00